Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello! I'm going to start this off by denoting that this is my first time blogging, ever, and I'm super excited! I've been meaning to create a baking blog for a long time, but have been either too lazy or too inundated with work to do so. So, in a burst of inspiration, I have finally made this a reality. I should probably introduce myself - my name is Erin, and I'm a high school student in a big city. I bake ALL THE TIME and have an encyclopedic knowledge of all things food: types of food, food culture, incredible restaurants all over the country/world, and pastries of nearly every kind. It's embarassing. And every time I bake (which has gotten to be at least once a week now-), and am proud of the outcome, I think of how nice it would be to share it with people. Because this was just created, this blog is still under construction in many areas, as I am working on a real layout as well as "about me". Anyways, on with it...I hope y'all enjoy this blog and my recipes! (***Recipes coming soon, I will begin posting them up with pictures this week***)

No comments:

Post a Comment